Welcome to the Saints Supporters’ Club
This is the 100th Anniversary season for the Saints Supporters’ Club. Our aims are :
- To serve the interests of the Members of the Supporters Club.
- To actively liaise with the Club, in order to foster constructive co-operation, dialogue and mutual understanding.
- To endeavour to facilitate an increase in attendance at home and away fixtures.
- To support all of the players and teams who represent the Club both on and off the field.1 To organise and participate in charitable fund raising and social events.
- To organise and participate in charitable fund raising and social events.
- To liaise with the Club to improve the social facilities for the supporters.
Here you can see the latest news from the SSC, the Club, and our upcoming games and events. The Club is once again running coaches to away matches and you can book here. Our Newsletters are now on this page.
Northampton Saints Supporters' Club
Northampton Saints Supporters' Club has been in existence for almost 100 years in one form or another and exists to provide a focus for committed Supporters of Northampton RFC.
Frank Anderson // Northampton Saints' first mixed-race player ... See MoreSee Less
Tickets for Racing are not available yet, but when they are, their website ticketing page offers this really interesting process for groups of travellers.
This new payment option makes it possible to buy tickets for several people without having to advance the money and without waiting for them to pay their share. Bye-bye to jackpots, transfers, calculations: with our new service, only one person in the group makes the reservation and everyone pays their share by connecting to the platform. This service is 100% free for our visitors.
When paying, all you have to do is choose the “shared payment” option, enter the email addresses of the people in your group and distribute the amounts to be paid. Once validated, Paris La Défense Arena takes care of collecting funds and relaunching latecomers. Please note: your friends have 48 hours to pay, your share will only be debited after the last transaction. If the beneficiaries do not pay their share, then the full amount is debited from the buyer. ... See MoreSee Less